- Up to GBP65000 per annum
- Crouch End, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Apr 19
My client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their growing team.
Key experience -
- Lead, motivate and develop direct reports (Team Leaders and Managers) in the day to day running of the operation.
- Lead and manage by example to ensure commitment, loyalty and high performance levels of all employees.
- Be accountable for delivering performance targets in line with agreed service levels and managing performance at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Provide regular feedback to you direct reports and exceed required performance expectations.
- Ensure sound and well-defined criteria and a clearly established process for approving, amending, renewing and re-financing loans.
- Maintain and monitor staff, skill attributes, expectations and motivation to fulfil organisational requirements.
- Enhance the commitment to treating customers fairly and ensure this is embedded and developed in the business.
- Receive and act on management information and ensure decisions are properly documented.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by recommending, aiding and effectively managing in the implementation of any changes.
- Deliver regular, accurate and appropriate Management Information and reports to the Senior Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Evaluate and improve performance by reviewing and reporting on target and KPIs.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be requested and allocated by the Managing Director.
- Several years' experience in hands on senior managerial role and within Financial Services