Systems Accountant - Microsoft Dynamics
Reporting into the Financial Controller, my client is currently in the process of redeveloping its operating model which will result in changes to its people: process and systems. Part of this project is to change the ERP to Microsoft Dynamics
This role is responsible for leading the configuration, delivering the migration and subsequently optimising the systems post-implementation.
- Lead on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics from the design of the system thought to migration of data.
- Take responsibility for user testing.
- Carry out systems testing, identifying any accounting or systems issues.
- Lead on post-implementation workshops
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or qualified by experience.
- Must be able to implement Microsoft Dynamics across the business
- 5 Years of SME experience
- Significant management reporting experience
- Experience of working in Microsoft Dynamics (And SAP)
- Experience of delivering projects
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.