Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Crawley, England, United Kingdom
As Senior Treasury Analyst, you will support two other analysts with the day-to-day management of the company’s FX trading activities.
- Making recommendations for buying and selling FX foreign currencies.
- Analysis of worldwide balance sheet and net investment exposure values and identification of amounts to be hedged.
- Creation of deal sheets from worldwide instructions.
- Daily management of FX forward book portfolio maturities.
- Execution of FX trades using 360T and Thomson Reuters FXT trading platforms.
- Bank counterparty relationship management and exposure reporting.
- Perform daily and monthly global FX rate setting processes.
- Support projects – strategic, regulatory and treasury systems.
- SOX testing.
- Finance background that includes experience in treasury operations.
- FX trading experience is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including macros is essential.
- A treasury or accounting qualification is desirable.