Technical Specialist - End User Computing
About The Role
It's a great time to join us at the Coventry Building Society and make a difference as we continue our journey to transform one of our key technology platforms.
The End User Computing team is looking for someone who can make best use of his or her extensive EUC knowledge and industry experience to drive the adoption of change, improve service and enhance the end user experience.
We are looking for a highly experienced and technically proficient individual who possess strong technical knowledge of the End User Computing environment to be responsible for contributing to the design, build and implementation of EUC based solutions.
You'll provide a deep level of technical knowledge and own complex production incidents, collaborating with other technical teams to troubleshoot and ensure a complete resolution. You'll run small projects to resolve ITIL-defined service problems, allocating tasks to colleagues and ensuring completion of work to agreed quality criteria and timescales. You'll continually review ways of working in order to develop or revise artefacts and processes that improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
Role related knowledge and expertise:
• Providing excellent service to stakeholders of all levels
• PowerShell scripting
• SCCM 2012 and above - software packaging & patch deployment
• AD Group Policy administration
• Experience working in an ITIL environment (inc. asset and change management)
• Configuring, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 operating systems
• Configuring, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Office 2010 & 365 to an expert level
• Mobile Device Management
• Good for Enterprise administration
• Blackberry Enterprise Server 12+ administration
• Apple Mac and iOS device support
• Checkpoint Endpoint Protection
• Symantec Antivirus
• Experience with Service Now
• ITIL v3 Foundation
Other essential information:
• Available for out-of-hours support
• Ability to manage own time and priorities
• Thorough, with a good attention to detail
• Deliver to agreed timescales
• Flexible approach to working hours to meet own objectives and business needs
About The Company