1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP / Longwood Close, Coventry, CV4 8HZ Duration of contract: 12 months
As Barclays Marketing Planner, you'll manage and support all strategy and planning initiatives required in a commercially successful Marketing team, including leadership of cross-functional working groups, marketing governance processes, demand and traffic processes and cost reconciliation processes. You'll also have the responsibility of being an "unblocker": an innovative, engaged and enthusiastic colleague who has a range of tricks up their sleeve to solve any problems.
What will you be doing?
• Supporting the Senior Marketing Planner and the Marketing Strategy, Planning and Performance Director in embedding and delivering the Barclays UK Marketing Strategy
• Owning and maintaining the aggregated 12-month rolling Barclays UK Marketing plan including a clear view of resource, budget and ROI, to enable effective demand
• Leading the quarterly planning process for BUK Marketing, ensuring that plans, investment and resource are aligned against validated Product & Segment business objectives
• Leading virtual marketing delivery teams for key TTL campaigns, bringing together colleagues across Marketing Communications, Business Partnering and Barclays 360
• Developing marketing strategies and briefs for pan-business prioritised initiatives and be the principle point of contact with the relevant business unit
• Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies What we're looking for:
• Solid background in Marketing - ideally but not restricted to Strategy, Campaign Management or Delivery
• Strong leadership skills - particularly leadership of projects, people and/ or virtual teams
• Ability to simultaneously manage a number of projects with excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to analyse data to draw succinct conclusions and use to build strategic recommendations for future marketing activity Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in translating business goals into Marketing Strategy with clear priorities, expected benefits and measurable KPIs
• Proven senior stakeholder management Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Our Westwood Park site Coventry offers a warm and friendly environment spread over 2 buildings. You will have access to our on-site staff restaurant and free parking . There are excellent local transport links, the train station is within walking distance from the site and there are also good bus links into the Business Park. Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details. Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it. Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
We will consider applications from job share applicants