Senior Marketing Executive
This roles core objective is to create, implement and manage the demand generation marketing activities and communications for the Aerospace, Defence & Security portfolio of national security products. Responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing, Sales, Consultancy team and Product Directors, develop detailed action plans to achieve growth, with a clear understanding of the market, future trends and audience buying behaviours
- Communicate and collaborate with all internal stakeholders, developing go to market messaging that translates our key value propositions effectively to our target audiences
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation for the Aerospace, Defence & Security national security products across multiple platforms and communication channels
- Effective project management across teams, including ownership and adherence of timelines and accurately track and evaluate results on overall project goals
- Lead national security demand generation activities, developing marketing plans and campaigns that support product positioning, drive leads and create sales opportunities into new and existing markets
- Measurement - Using analytics tools (Web Analytics - Omniture, Eloqua, Social Media) track and analyse the delivery and performance of campaigns
- Analyse the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to the Marketing Director and key stakeholders
- Stay aligned with industry best practise keeping abreast of the latest practices, technologies and principles
- Plan, manage and execute Asia Pacific events - tradeshows and hosted briefings
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or industry recognised qualification
- 7 years' experience in a demand generation marketing role, with reference to content marketing, account-based marketing and digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to master our brand voice
- Solid content management experience using CMS's / digital publishing platforms / websites, with deep understanding of presenting content in an inspiring, accurate, relevant, user friendly and commercially-aware manner
- Experience in HTML, CRM, Sales Force and Excel
- Ideally familiar with the Aerospace, Defence and Security domain
- An analytical mind-set with a knowledge of industry reporting tools and the ability to create a narrative from raw data - presenting this back to clients and stakeholders in a compelling and convincing manner
- Solid understanding of commercial requirements and how to turn requirements into deliverable strategies
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple campaigns, work with a wide range of stakeholders within an organisation
- Creative and organized with strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and time management abilities
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.