IT Project Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + benefits
- Chester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oliver James Associates.
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
The Project Manager role provides effective management and communication of ICT Development, Infrastructure/Operations and any other business projects. Project management responsibilities include communicating, planning and delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope. Project Manager Project Manager Project Manager Project Manager Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to facilitate the effective communication, execution and completion of ICT projects.
- Ensure that all ICT projects are delivered through a planned process, on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition and communication of ICT project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and helping to ensure technical feasibility.
- Assist the Senior ICT Manager with project resource availability, notification and allocation.
- Develop and communicate detailed project plans in order to monitor and track progress.
- Manage and communicate changes to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Evaluate existing project management tools and process in order to deliver efficiencies.
- Successfully manage the relationship with ICT/TFC and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and third-party stakeholders.
- Good educational background in Mathematics and English and preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information Technology and/or Finance sector.
- Excellent client-facing, planning, written and communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic Experience/Knowledge of software development.
- Knowledge of IT technology, systems and packages.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), with an ability to communicate with business users and IT staff.
- Diplomatic and patient.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Work well within a team environment and under pressure and to deadlines.
- Knowledge/Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Certification.
- Knowledge/Experience of Finance sector.
- Knowledge of legal guidelines around IT and Finance.