Application Support Developer Engineer
- £32,548 - £36,613
- Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- University of Gloucestershire
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Flexible working opportunities + benefits+ up to 40 days holiday! Interviews will take place on the 19th Dec onward.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge of Finance or HR processes. Please read up on this before interview. We use Unit4 and Agresso, please have a read of these systems and bring yourself up to speed before interview.
The University has recently brought together its Library and IT functions to create a Library, Technology and Information Service.
The role provides an opportunity to work with a multi-skilled team, using Agile delivery methods. You will take a core of well-established systems and technologies and focus on the system and process integration. You will be expected to keep pace with developments in the sector and spot opportunities for the University to extend its service to students and staff.
A track record in delivering application developments to time is important, as is experience of working with commercial software developers and providers.
Essential experience required
- Coding or programming in a closed applications environment
- Experience of managing, developing and supporting Finance and or Resource management systems
- Evidence of successful implementation of technological solutions and service delivery
- Experience in code development
- Evidence of demonstrable knowledge of Finance or HR processes
- Proven experience in developing new processes and procedures
- Experience of managing change effectively
- Experience of working collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Experience of Finance and HR application work flows