Senior Financial Analyst
- Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom Chelmsford England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Aon are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst to join our team in Chelmsford. The Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for close interaction with consumers across Management, Broking, Finance, Operations and Risk/Compliance to develop and deliver management information to meet the firm’s strategic, operational, financial and risk objectives, relating specifically to Aon’s Global Intercompany reporting.
Your impact as a Financial Analyst
- Utilise business knowledge to deliver high quality MI solutions
- Work with internal clients to develop and deliver management information which is required to meet the business’s strategic, operational, financial and risk objectives, focusing on Global Intercompany transactions.
- Build accurate, functionally efficient and engaging reports which meet the business requirements and enable enhanced business insight across the Globe.
- Implement solutions on time and on budget which require little or no upkeep post implementation
- Ensure reports are built to agreed standards and agnostic of the reporting tool.
- Deliver MI using Qlikview, Sharepoint and other reporting tools within a reporting framework and set of delivery standards which all EMEA MI must adhere to.
- Partner with Krakow Insight Centre to optimise delivery of projects and bridge gaps in requirements.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Experience of working closely with the business to understand business requirements and deliver reporting solutions.
- Proven track record delivering management information to internal stakeholders
- Understanding of finance and accounting processes
- Able to identify pertinent information required by management to make effective decisions
- Enthusiastic team player with exceptional relationship and empathy building skills
- Good understanding of the principles of data warehousing, analytical tools and change management principles and approaches.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and information gathering skills.
- Background in management information analysis and development
- Experience of delivering Qlikview solutions or related Business Intelligence toolsets
- Awareness of Qlikview architecture and system administration
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with standalone ability to write complex formula.
- Ability to travel occasionally for short periods (with advance notice)