D&A are excited to team up with our Chelmsford based client ona exciting corporate actions and valutions opportunity.
Role and responcibilities:
• Experience reviewing Market/Company offering documents to interpret and communicate event details correctly and concisely to the firm • Pricing experience desirable. • Dividend/Interest/ABS accrual experience preferable
• Highly knowledgeable of the life cycle of global corporate action events across all asset classes and products.
• Knowledge of Bloomberg system.
• Ensure corporate actions are carried out in a timely and accurate manner including the effective communicating of the impact of the corporate actions
• To communicate to clients with a summary of the formal document and their options under the corporate action
• To accurately process cash and stock movements resulting from a corporate action or dividend
• Running pricing snaps at various times during the day, verifying movements and investigating any pricing irregularities in line with audit requirements.
• Setting up new stocks in an accurate and timely manner.
• Monitoring and reconciling Shares in Issue data on a daily basis from Bloomberg.
• Monitoring and disclosing information in a timely manner to the relevant parties in relation to client holdings.
• Investigating queries arising from any/all of the above. •
• Keep work organised so deadline dates do not get missed.
• Coupon and pay down accrual and processing for ABS
• Ability to work to time sensitive deadlines. • Attention to detail is essential. • Ability to work collaboratively in a team is essential.
You must be available in Chelmsfor once or twice a week.