Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist
Permanent / full time
A fantastic opportunity to use your knowledge of QMS to support PA's product development function support external clients
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
PA's product development and engineering (PDE) function support our client base by providing design, rapid prototyping, innovation strategy and applied R&D. Made up of around 200 technologists, the PDE group have the opportunity to work across a wide range of industry verticals then encompasses software, engineering, data science and strategy services.
One of our key areas is the development of medical devices and advanced diagnostics platforms for human health applications. We work with both established and start-up organisations in this space and need extra resource to ensure that our development projects are aligned to regulations to ISO13485 standards, as well as advising clients on their own internal processes. Job Requirements
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will be enthused by innovation and be driven to use their knowledge of QMS to ensure that our scientists, engineers and developers deliver a fantastic service that meets the highest standards of quality. This is a project-led role, with the incumbent being aligned to client work and serving as a Quality resource to support the technical requirements, but will have broader duties across the PDE group by supporting/developing it's own internal QMS.
• Support client projects, specifically in regulated industries, ensuring activities meet relevant Quality standards / design controls
• Support with setting up QMS at client sites
• Serve as a subject matter expert on quality/ design controls in regards to development of drug delivery, medical and diagnostic devices
• Work with the site management team (Quality Manager, H&S Manager and Head of Operations) to manage and develop the sites own QMS
• Proven experience in operational quality assurance within a regulated environment
• Ideally a strong working understanding of IS013485 and/or similar
• Great communication skills and a willingness to interface in a multi-disciplinary environment
• A desire to develop into a subject matter expert and be a go-to resource for technical consultants on best practice for developing devices in a regulated environment.
If you are looking for role off the normal QA beaten track, where you will have internal and external-facing duties, and the chance to work across a broad range of industry sectors, then this role might be what you are looking for.
Take a look at some of the exiting projects we work on in our cutting-edge facility near Cambridge. About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA
• Private medical insurance
• Cash-based transport allowance to cover the cost of travel to work
• 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and Income protection insurance
• Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
• Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.