EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Graduate Client Services Analyst - Cambridge/London
to join our team in Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
- Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 24 Apr 18
Successfully investing in convertible bonds requires sophisticated analysis throughout the instrument's life cycle, with deep, rapid, accurate insight into the complexities and risks.
Integrated with FIS hedge fund software, our Monis trading systems and quantitative model suite supports the full investment life cycle, includinig convertible bond pricing, market data issuance analysis, trading, multi-asset class valuation, portfolio management and risk management.
Client Services Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to work in an energetic and dynamic team, offering direct interaction with clients. Upon joining, you will learn the Monis product suite and associated tools; building your understanding of the market-standard convertible bond pricing suite of applications.
As you build knowledge of our business and software, some responsibility will be swiftly transferred to you in your role!
You will assist multiple clients with first/second line support on our products and work on implementation projects for new clients - sometimes onsite. Additionally, you will support the wider Monis team in the following areas:
• Client support: taking ownership of client issues and following through to conclusion (involving other team members as required)
• Project management: manage and run ongoing project work with clients e.g. custom development work or migrations
• Software testing: assisting team members ahead of new releases, as required
• Scripting: you will learn proprietary scripting language with a view to helping clients develop their own custom scripts
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills:
• Recent graduate in a numerate/analytical discipline
• Experience with Windows technology and some knowledge of SQL
• Proactive, enthusiastic and looking to be challenged!
• Aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
Training & Development
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning needs with a robust programme of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
Upon joining FIS, you will attend the core graduate training week designed to provide you with an overview of how our organisation is structured, our technology and the markets we serve. You will continue your learning journey with your business unit as you settle into your new role. Additionally, you will attend training sessions periodically, focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
What are we offering?
• A range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
• Opportunity to build your knowledge of financial markets
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
• A fun and supportive team environment
• Study support towards professional qualifications that relate directly to your role
**To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter**
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.