Artificial Intelligence Investor, Deep Tech VC Fund, Cambridge, UK
We are working with one of the leading deep tech VC funds in the UK with an impressive portfolio. The fund is highly capitalised with a strong track record and a brilliant reputation in the market.
It is unique in looking for high potential juniors that could be future Partners in the fund and invests in talent to make this a reality. As an Analyst you will be given responsibility from day one in combination with the training required to develop into a top investor.
Given the space they invest in it is important that you have a rich understanding in Artificial Intelligence. It is highly likely that you have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. RESPONSIBILTIES:
- You will work across the entire transaction process, from deal identification and sourcing, to portfolio management support
- You will support the team and portfolio companies with the strategy development, business planning, monitoring and fund-raising, and exit planning requirements
- You will also be involved with the identification and evaluation of new deal opportunities
- Representing the fund in the industry - attending conferences and networking with founders and other VC's
- Educated to PhD level in Artificial Intelligence
- Highly commercial with relevant work experience and a passion for early stage businesses
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and perseverance
- A natural networker with an entrepreneurial mindset