IT Solution Architect
- Brixworth, England, United Kingdom Brixworth England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays UK
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
IT Solution Architect (Multi Technologies) - Northampton - Permanent
Barclaycard UK are recruiting for a number of IT Solution Architect's across multiple disciplines.
The IT Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Responsible for creating technology solutions to meet business requirements in line with Cluster and Group IT Strategies and Architectures
- Working with the relevant Technology and Change Project Managers, Lead Solutions Architect, and CTO Enterprise Architects - responsible for ensuring that the outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the original solution
- Support the development of systems strategies and roadmaps for the supported business area
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy as required to the business on technical matters
The IT Solution Architect key accountabilities will be:
- Multiple Technology experience (Infrastructure, Application, Software, Technology)
- Responsible for creating technology solutions, and stage 0 costs, to meet business requirements, in line with Cluster and Group IT Strategies and Architectures. Work with supply chain (including external) as appropriate.
- Adding clarity to business requirements; challenges business requirements and demands to ensure high quality candidate solutions are created
- Create and own development of Concept and End to End Solution including Functional and Technical designs for the portfolio you are responsible for.
- Ensure alignment to end-to-end designs during the end-to-end application delivery lifecycle (including infrastructure design/delivery and application design/delivery)
- Represent projects at the Architecture councils for review and approval of solutions.
- Review and approve High level and detailed Business requirements, Non-functional requirements, detailed / component level designs.
- Maintains detailed awareness of, takes fully into account, and promotes throughout the organisation, any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations, standards and codes of good practice. Is capable of contributing to the definition of such regulations, standards and codes.