User Adoption Manager
- GBP44217 - GBP51586 per annum
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom Bristol England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
At Lloyds Banking Group we've built the UK's largest Digital Bank. We have increased the number of active online banking users to 12.5 million, with mobile users increasing to over 8 million.
We strive daily towards our vision of being the best bank for our customers, and we're well on our way thanks to the efforts of our people and their passion of making a difference.
The Transformation Programme is one of the largest programmes in the Bank and a key vehicle for the Bank to accomplish its vision and become a pioneer in the way digital technologies and experiences service our customers across channels.
Design & Data play a key role in Lloyds Banking Group becoming the Best Bank for Customers, as we put our customers and their data at the heart of the solutions we deliver. We think differently to deliver efficiently, collaboratively and innovatively. And we invest in our team to make it a great place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join the Data Governance function within Design & Data. You'll have responsibility for delivery of the user adoption strategy for strategic data solutions working closely with change teams across the group, business stakeholders and their users to ensure user adoption is embedded into the delivery process from project inception. We think differently to deliver efficiently, collaboratively and innovatively. And we invest in our team to make this a great place to work.
Together we'll make a difference…
We are responsible for:
* Application Ownership and support of strategic group data assets
* Providing the Group with data that is understood, available, reliable and used, enabling us to get closer to our customers
What we're looking for:
* Demonstrable experience with Big Data solutions,
* The ability to assess organisational and process impacts; impact on employees' roles and responsibilities from adoption of data solutions
* Experience with designing future working processes in collaboration with change teams and business teams to embed usage
* Someone who can define and articulate the project vision to end users and communicate on the expected benefits of the application in collaboration with business teams
* Someone who can ensure user adoption is embedded in the change plan
In return we'll offer you a great package including a performance related bonus, car/allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 Days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits and other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you