UK Finance Controller
- Bristol City Centre
- Nov 17, 2021
A worldwide leader in their field is seeking their next Financial Controller to provide exceptional leadership and financial insight to their Bristol team
My client is the global leader in their sector, and are seeking their next Financial Controller to lead their well established UK finance team.
This is an opportunity for a candidate who thrives and enjoys working within a fast paced, demanding industry within an energetic and friendly team.
As a qualified accountant with exceptional leadership skills, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties encompassing Finance and HR related responsibilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, maintenance, implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures relating to finance and HR
- Processing and payment of invoices, in timely fashion
- Ensure the Credit Control team collect receivables within the terms and conditions of sale
- Prepare and provide financial reports and interpret financial information to local management team while recommending further courses of action if required
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Supervision of finance department, including staff development, results and the company's actual performance compared to budget and business plans.
- Develop forecasting / projections models for the business
- Conduct reviews and evaluations to identify cost-reduction opportunities
- Manage the preparation and delivery of the company's budget
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Qualified Accountant
- Demonstrable board level presentation skills
- Excellent, diplomatic people management skills
- Willingness to always seek improvement of processes
- Ability and willingness to be involved in HR related procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.