Trade Capture Processor
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Trade Capture Processor
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Trade Capture Processor on behalf of a major Investment Bank based in central Manchester. The processor will be responsible for processing and repairing trade instructions electronically on various platforms. The Processor will be rewarded with an hourly salary of up to £17.17.
The Securities Trade Capture Processor II accurately and efficiently processes client trade instructions for a variety of financial instruments within depository and global market deadlines. Responsible for reflecting these transactions in the client accounts utilising one or more custody and securities processing systems. Transaction types typically include: a variety of global securities and domestics, incoming/outgoing wire instructions and foreign exchange transactions. Responsible for reducing and mitigating risk in these processes.
- Accurately and efficiently processes client trade instructions for a variety of financial instruments within depository and global market deadlines.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure queries are resolved / responded to within a timeframe and manner sensitive to the urgency of the event ensuring that internal / external client satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure that processes are effective, efficient and managed within a secure risk environment
- Ensure that departmental controls, checklists, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships inside and outside of the department and organisation to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and to ensure that the client perspective is the driving force behind all value added business activities
- Demonstrate an awareness and participate in the company Risk Culture.
Skills and experience
investment banking experience.
MS Excel and MS word,
Investment banking background
To apply for this urgent role please submit your ASAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.