Test Automation Specialist
Join us as a Test Automation Specialist
What you'll do
- In this key role, you'll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We'll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You'll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you'll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You'll make sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market. It's a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
Additionally, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
We're looking for someone with experience of automated testing, particularly in an Agile development or CI/CD environment. You'll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
You'll also hold a testing certification, such as a foundation level ISTQB and have an understanding of Tosca Test Automation Suite.
We'll also look for you to have:
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by enterprise tooling framework
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Good JIRA or Confluence knowledge, and an awareness of Avaloq
- Banking e xperience
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills