Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers. Job Purpose
Supporting the Campaign and Content Manager, the Senior Campaign Manager will own delivery of medium to large and complex campaigns running across multiple channels to time, budget and quality. From brief to execution, campaigns will be highly relevant and targeted to clearly communicate the benefits of our products and services, differentiating Canada Life from the competition. Responsible for production of on and offline campaigns as specified in the divisional marketing communications plan, including customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media. Key Accountabilities
- Create, schedule, deploy and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for webinars, events, social media, and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
- Develop medium to large advertising and marketing campaigns from brief through to delivery, on and offline, across multiple channels (eg media advertising, email, direct mail, social media, paid search) to time, quality and budget
- Ensure that all marketing collateral and literature developed on and offline is approved by relevant stakeholders, adheres to brand guidelines. Ensure all newly developed documents are correctly tagged and the website shows the correct documents.
- Work closely with stakeholders as required (such as wider Marketing team, Sales, Proposition and Compliance) and external partners where applicable eg. PR agency
- Carry out campaign analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics, email MI and other ad hoc reporting
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- This is a co-ordinating and organising role, working to an agreed plan (albeit a continually evolving one).
- Tactical decisions will be made independently on a daily basis, but decisions involving prioritisation, spend or deployment of resource would be escalated to management
- Supervision would be ad hoc and in weekly update meeting with the Marketing Manager
- The activity managed by the roleholder will contribute to overall sales success and revenue in Canada Life via lead generation, sales conversion support, web traffic, and brand engagement.
- The role holder's responsibilities are reasonably varied and require excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills
- All round ability is required, including creativity, organisation, numerical and analytical skills, and excellent influencing and communication skills
- A key part of the role holder's role will be encouraging input, comments and sign-off from busy stakeholders around the business, up to senior executive level in some cases. They will need to be persistent and firm to achieve results, whilst maintaining warm, professional relationships
Practical experience in a marketing communications role is necessary, for example:
- Experience in campaign development and content creation
- Use of data and marketing analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing methods - including email campaigns, content marketing, social media, and online advertising
- Some experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
- Hands-on experience of at least some marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software
Knowledge of intermediated distribution is desirable.
A background in financial services is also desirable. Qualifications Desirable:
• Degree level education
• Marketing qualification - CIM or equivalent What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences