- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 May 19
Join us in Bristol as an RPA Developer
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in the expanding subject of Robotics
- You'll be joining our organisation as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in web technologies
- Work with the latest technologies and hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
Joining our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team, you'll primarily be responsible for developing our RPA software, called Ui Path. You'll also support business analysis activities, identifying and helping to facilitate new automation opportunities.
Day to day, you'll also be:
- Using Ui Path to develop and test processes
- Implementing the outlined solution in Ui Path
- Documenting the outlined and implemented solution in detail
- Creating process documentation diagrams
- Guiding colleagues and subject matter experts through the RPA lifecycle
- Testing implemented automation solutions and ensuring that quality gates are met
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with software development experience and knowledge of established software development methodologies and agile delivery methods.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience working with a leading RPA tool, such as Ui Path or BluePrism
- A basic understanding of API and other technical solutions in an enterprise
- Great communication skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.