- Sep 10, 2021
- £225 - £250 pd
Morgan McKinley are currently working with a well known business based in Bristol that are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join them for 3 to 6 months.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join an extremely successful business. They are looking for a highly experienced Management Accountant to join their busy team for a period of 3- 6 months.
This will be on a daily rate or a fixed term basis.
Your role as the Management Accountant would be to support with key month-end reporting, planning and analysis of financial information which will be vital for continued success of the business
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Production of monthly management accounts
* Balance sheet preparation and reconciliation
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Month-end journals for fixed assets, prepayments & accruals, inter-company etc
* Preparation of weekly cash-flow forecast information
* Variance analysis of financial reports
* Preparing quarterly VAT returns
* Attending monthly management meetings and liaising with stakeholders
* Ad-hoc financial analysis and reports
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
* Prior management accounts experience is essential
* Experience producing key management information
* Keen attention to detail
* Excellent MS Excel skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.