Management Accountant professional services group in North Bristol
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be working with a growing professional services business who pride themselves on delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. They are currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to play a key part and add value to all aspects of a busy finance team based in their Bristol office.
The role will suit a highly motivated fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) individual who is looking to develop within an organisation. You will be confident communicating and influencing stakeholders at all levels whilst working to tight deadlines. A sound working knowledge of accounting processes is required along with a passion to succeed. Experience of Dimensions or equivalent general ledger software is desirable. Ideally you will come from a financial services or insurance background.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculating, reviewing and posting accruals and prepayments
- Posting income and cost of sales, reconciling to operational system data as required
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting of key KPI's and financial performance including commentaries and variance analysis
- Work with the Head of Management Reporting with regards to analysis of financial performance or requests from key external stakeholders
- Prepare, understand, challenge and agree an annual budget or reforecast
- Line management responsibility for a Finance Analyst
Excellent remuneration on offer for the right candidate. If this role is of interest, please get in touch today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.