Head of Finance
Head of Finance required for not for profit organisation in North Bristol
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a wonderful not for profit organization on the outskirts of Bristol. They are currently seeking a Head of Finance to work closely with the CEO and various heads of departments within the group. The Head of Finance will ensure that their values are built into the culture and practices and will give professional support and guidance to individual staff and groups.
- To maintain accurate financial records and provide relevant financial information to ensure the effective running of the charity
- To promote the highest standards of financial accounting
- To produce monthly management accounts, including a review of variances
- Review and improve processes and systems
- To provide high quality support to the CEO in planning and controlling the work of the Charity.
- To work closely with the Heads of HR, Resource, Fundraising and Development.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA), Educated to degree level
- Experience working in a similar field
- Experience managing staff
- High level ICT skills, including Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, vlookup)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
The role will suit someone who is passionate about working within a values-based business promoting best practice and upholding the ethos of this charity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.