Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required for professional services business in Central Bristol
Morgan McKinley currently have a great new opportunity with one of our esteemed clients in Central Bristol We are assisting with the search for a Finance Business Partner to join a busy finance function and provide financial analysis to a number of different stakeholders across the business.
This role will ideally suit an experienced finance business partner with a background in professional services.
The main responsibilities include;
- Providing analysis and data to the Business, challenging where appropriate and leading on advice for pricing decisions.
- Budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Managing the relationship and communication with key stakeholders throughout the budget process.
- Providing robust analysis and other finance support in relation to external transactions and similar activities.
- Working with the Group Financial Reporting team to ensure reporting is timely, accurate and robust.
- Managing the monthly provision of Reports to the Business.
- Communicating and translating complex financial / non-financial ideas to people outside the finance function.
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with post qualification experience. Ideally you will have previous business partnering experience gained in a professional services environment. Experience working within a large finance function would be an advantage. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and enjoy working collaboratively with the business capable of challenging where appropriate. Strong budgeting and forecasting experience and adept at conveying complex financial and accounting concepts in a clear and straight forward manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.