Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner central Bristol location
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be assisting one of our International professional services clients with their search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant to take ownership of a pivotal role within a busy finance team in a central Bristol location.
This role will provide support to the Business Services functions. You will be tasked with utilising financial knowledge and expertise to enable various business services stakeholders manage their budgets.
Key responsibilities include;
- Business partnering which includes providing timely and robust analysis and support to project managers
- Providing analysis and information on a timely basis for month-end reporting
- Decision support; understanding business needs for various projects
- Budgeting and Forecasting preparation particularly for projects
- Providing basic finance training to non-finance colleagues
To succeed in this role you will ideally;
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have strong finance and analytical skills including experience of monthly management accounts
- Have strong communication skills and be confident dealing with various senior members of the business
- Have an ability to translate complex financial and accounting concepts in a transparent and simple manner
- Have experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Have previous business partnering experience in a professional services environment
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international business with a vision of being recognised for their insight and outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. Excellent benefits and remuneration on offer for the right candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.