- Oct 18, 2021
- £35k - £40k
Morgan McKinley are currently working with a well known business based in Bristol that are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to join them for 6 months. Key Responsibilities
- Prepare financial information that is used in, and help coordinate the preparation of,
- presentations to Group, Audit Committee presentations and Board presentations.
- Provide insight to business performance to the Reporting team and wider Group;
- Be responsible for planning/forecasting and developing and maintaining all relevant models;
- Demonstrate the financial risks and opportunities to the business using internal and external
- market data to present scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Manage key relationships within the Group
- Turn data into accurate, readable and relevant operational financial information and
- management information;
- An accountancy qualification (preferably CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with significant PQE;
- Strong preference for insurance industry background;
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, databases and analytical tools, excel VBA would be an
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.