Customer Service Agent
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom Bristol England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
See job description for details
We're looking for a Customer Service Agent to join us in Bristol
- This is a chance to join our Investment Services team, making the most of your customer care skills while looking after our Premier Banking investment products customers
- We'll give you top class training, and you'll work towards gaining a highly recognised CF1 qualification in your first six months
- The skills you learn and the qualifications you gain in this role could lay the foundations for the rest of your career
What you'll do
You'll be providing a first class telephony and administration experience to existing investments customers. This is a chance to broaden your banking experience and to take advantage of great training and development opportunities, as you provide support to customers through incoming and out going calls on a range of investment products as well as processing customer requests.
The main features of your role will include:
- Taking inbound calls and resolving queries on a range of our investment products
- Making outbound calls to follow up customer queries and correspondence
- Providing an outstanding level of service, and developing productive and trusting relationships with our customers
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge and awareness of the products and services we offer
- Making sure that any customer generated requests for non-advised transactions on investment products are dealt with in a timely manner
- Carrying out system and process administration to make sure that all customer records are up to date
The skills you'll need
This might be the right role for you if you already have good customer service experience, and experience of working in a telephony experience. Some knowledge or experience in the banking industry would be an advantage, but it isn't essential.
We'll be looking for:
- A commitment to focusing on your customer first and foremost
- The enthusiasm to learn and develop your expertise in this area
- Great communication skills, including the ability to adapt to different kinds of customer
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, and computer literacy
- A self-motivated approach, and the ability to work productively as part of a team
What else you need to know
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
How we'll reward you
You'll join on a competitive package starting at £18,155, and you'll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.