- Sep 09, 2021
A highly successful company that really care about their employees are looking for a Conflicts Analyst to join their team in central Bristol.
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be partnering with a leading organisation based in central Bristol. The company really care about their employees and offer a happy and flexible environment.
We are looking for a Conflicts and AML Analyst to join the Client Intake Team (CIT). You will be joining at an exciting time as our client continue to look for innovative ways to improve their internal processes and client offering. This role forms a key part of that journey, is a first for the our client and comes in ahead of the implementation of a new Client Intake system (Intapp). If successful you can expect support in obtaining your ICA qualifications.
As a Conflicts and AML Analyst
your main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing new client and matter forms to ensure complete details are provided and querying instances where the information is unclear or incomplete.
- Acting as an escalation point for the CIT supporting them with complex Customer Due Diligence (CDD) / Know Your Client (KYC) procedures.
- Undertaking ongoing Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Sanctions and monitoring high-risk clients.
- Advising and making recommendations on issues related to commercial and regulatory conflicts of interest for clearance in line with our clients Conflict Polices; and advising colleagues on best practice in relation to client matter opening procedures.
Our client are based in Bristol city centre and long term will be offering a mix of working from home and in the office.
To be successful you will need:
- Proven experience dealing with AML, CDD and KYC in a regulated organisation.
- In depth knowledge of UK Money Laundering Regulations and the EU Directives on Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- To be familiar with complex company structures (e.g. Funds, Trusts, SPVs and International).
- Excellent communication skills, able to give clear guidance on complex AML/CDD issues.
- Prior exposure to high risk clients, sanctions screening and PEPs.
- Proven conflicts experience.
This role is a high priority so if you have the relevant experience please call Lucy Platt on 0777 614 6634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.