Their products and Services include financial planning, investment management and advice, online execution-only investing and personal tax advice. For businesses, its range of services include assurance and accounting, business tax advice, employee benefits, forensic advice, fund administration, recovery and restructuring, as well as corporate finance and transaction services.
· Promotion and sale of Personalised Investment Management Service
· Promotion and sale of Funds range
· Promotion and sale of Model portfolio services
· Promotion and sale of group Financial services
· To develop a comprehensive understanding of the groups services and Offerings
· Personalised Investment Management process
· The Funds business
· The model portfolio services
· Financial services available across the group
· To build deep long term and profitable intermediary relationships. Intermediaries will include, but are not limited to, independent financial advisors
· To represent the Group in the regions mainly focussed around the south west regions – Wales, Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth and Truro
· To represent and promote the benefits, services and products.
· To be an integral part of the sales team, and in addition to work closely with the regional offices
· Conduct face to face meetings at the offices and by travelling within the UK, with a focus on South West
· Utilise telephone sales skills to establish introductory meetings
· Achieve pre agreed targets
· To provide regular feedback to management
· An enthusiastic professional looking to take the next step up in their career in business development within the wealth management industry.
· A proven track record in communicating with a professional client base from a private wealth, asset management or financial advisory background.
· Demonstrate immediate gravitas, impact and credibility. A confident and strong communicator.
· A strong track record of networking, building and maintaining long term client relationships at all levels.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the changing needs of intermediaries, in particular new challenges faced by financial advisers with respect to the Retail Distribution Review.
· Highly numerate
· Sound judgement, adaptability and the ability to influence to achieve success
· Commercial flair and an enthusiastic and progressive approach to the finance sector
· IMC or other industry equivalent education background preferred