Job Description Summary:
Join us and you'll shape more than just your career. We believe we're best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
The bankruptcy team manage a portfolio of bankruptcy and liquidation cases. Our role is to realise assets in order to re pay creditors whilst ensuring that we comply with the relevant legislation, regulation and guidance. Every case is different and there is always something new to learn.
The Administrator will be responsible for their own portfolio of cases They will need to understand the importance of and to implement efficiently good procedures and develop a good understanding of insolvency procedures. Training will be provided. Job Description: What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- Manage all aspects of progression and statutory requirements of a portfolio of bankruptcy and liquidation cases
- Maintain case management records including cashbooks
- Liaise with insurers, solicitors and agents
- Correspond with all relevant stakeholders by letter, emails and telephone
- Manage tight deadlines and challenging situations
- Keep managers advised of progress and inform them of any problems
- Recording time and processing invoices
- GCSE and A Level (or equivalent) (minimum criteria)
- Training for professional exams will not be expected in this role although attending relevant in house training will be expected
- Previous bankruptcy experience
- Word /Excel intermediate level or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Able to work independently
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications. Valuing you
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.