We're a dynamic and engaging team with responsibility across the following broad categories: * Analysis of financial results to support management information for Group and Capital Reporting; * Quarterly analysis to support regulatory SII QRT submissions * Sensitivity analysis of all financial metrics * Additional activity, such as improvements, investigations and project support
You'll have exposure to multiple areas of Insurance & Wealth. This provides an excellent opportunity for personal development, career progression and a chance to create a real difference to the way Finance operates.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment across a wide range of partners, want to improve your business understanding and have a desire to continually improve and innovate in a collaborative fashion, you'll be well suited to the role.
We value people who are curious and strive to implement improvements using existing and new technologies. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
The role requires a self-starter accustomed to balancing priorities, a clear-thinker who can work independently and quickly with strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Are you who we're looking for?
- A nearly/newly qualified actuary with a track record of personal growth and achievement;
- Excellent partnership building skills, with the ability to build and maintain a cross functional network;
- Curiosity and passion to analyse, understand, challenge and agree actions in relation to business financial performance;
- Strong team working ethos and ability to empower those around you;
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities for continuous improvement in our systems and processes;
- Ability to balance priorities
- Understanding of, and agreement to, LBG's vision and values.
We'll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A Discretionary performance share award
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.