- May 26, 2021
A leading client based in the centre of Bristol are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be working with a well established and growing international business based in the centre or Bristol who are looking for a permanent Accounts Administrator. The company offer excellent career opportunities and good benefits.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager the role will incorporate various transactional duties, month end reporting and maintaining compliance. You will be working in a fast paced and busy environment. A typical day will involve anything from high volume processing to liaising with colleagues and clients resolving queries.
The Accounts Administrator will undertake the following key responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Reconciliation of various bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Month End reconciliations and reporting
- Processing payments and receipts
- Customer account cheque checking and production
- Ensuring that the customer transactions are posted in a timely manner
- Interest calculations
- Customer account balance review and reconciliation reports for colleagues
- Cash Management
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Cashiering
- Confident using Excel
To apply please call/email or click apply, 0777 614 6634, email@example.com .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.