Senior Data Governance Analyst
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Bracknell, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
Senior Data Governance Analyst | Berkshire | £60,000 - £65,000
Empiric are delighted to be supporting a growing organisation who are looking for an experienced Senior Data Governance Analyst to join their newly formed Data Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership and be responsible for Data Governance Strategy across the business, ensuring data is consistent accurate and robust. This individual will also be involved in the implementation of their Data Governance framework to define and monitor quality standards, set all data definitions and improve the overall quality of data.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Data and have in-depth experience of working across Data Management/ Governance environments to ensure the continuous improvement of critical data across the organisation.
- Strong experience of working within a Data Governance environment with experience of complex, metadata-driven data environments
- Proven experience of driving data change activities across the business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate across various departments of the business
- Strong understanding of data quality measurement
- An deep understanding of regulative and legislative demands upon a regulated organisation, and how that impacts its approach to data management
- Strong data analysis skills and an understanding of database design models
- Ability to support senior management in the definition and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures Business Process Management, Policies and Standards, Lineage an Traceability