- Jan 13, 2022
- £55k - £60k
Communications Manager, Internal and External Comms, Pharmaceutical company, permanent full-time role to start as soon as possible
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a well established, growing Pharmaceutical business with a fantastic range of products, as part of a growing Communications team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone driven and ambitious. Recent reorganisation and expansion of the global Communications team means there is a great chance to make a mark and shape this role.
The focus of the role is to support the Communications Lead to deliver internal and external Comms within the UK and Ireland, both pre and post launch. As well as planning, creating content and executing plans, you will have the opportunity to offer strategic advice and act as the communications subject matter lead in your franchise area.
Key accountabilites include:
- Deliver on the day to day activity required to build the Communications strategy and the business objectives of each franchise group
- Manage product/asset related media relations, as well as internal and external product related campaigns and communication programmes, aligning with global campaigns and implementing in line with the UK codes
- Create and execute disease awareness and product plans, tailored to the different audiences, using agencies where expertise or resources are not available in-house, and in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Liaise with Patient Organisations where there is a communications opportunity
- Manage communications and reputation topics that may impact the image and reputation of the company
We are looking for an experienced Communications professional ideally with prior knowledge of Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Patient Comms, either internal or agency, we will also consider applicants from other highly regulated industries. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, have sound crisis management experience and the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at a time.
The company are offering a competitive salary of circa £55-60k plus £7k car allowance, 15% annual bonus and extensive benefits as follows:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Additional paid leave for charitable work
- Option to buy or sell holiday
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Pension - up to 12% employer contribution)
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits options including private dentail care, childcare vouchers and more
- Subsidised restaurant on-site
- Employee well-being allowance of £300 per year
- Flexible / hybrid work from home and office
For more information please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.