Commercial Finance Analyst
- Feb 18, 2021
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with global brand recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst role for a newly qualified accountant. This role is based in the Bracknell area.
Morgan McKinley are recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst role for a highly acquisitive and well known business based in the Berkshire area. This is an exciting career opportunity for a newly qualified commercially focussed Accountant ready to make the step in their career. Profile
The remit of this role is work with key stakeholders to develop financial reports to improve business processes, producing strategic financial models and overseeing established KPI reporting. This is a highly visible role with exposure to the CFO and CEO.and would require someone with the ability to forge strong working relationships with the wider finance team and operations teams. Key Responsibilities
- Interpreting financial results and providing insightful analysis to inform and drive business decisions
- Producing and presenting reports to members of management, seeking to identify areas for cost saving
- Producing financial business case models to aid decision making
- Create meaningful and actionable variance analysis comparing performance of KPIs with agreed targets and budgets
- Improve and streamline the reporting process.
- Working alongside Finance to support acquisitions and provide commercial and strategic support for the sales department
- Collaborate with other business units and share best practice to ensure appropriate reporting, process and metric alignment
- Other ad hoc analysis, project work and reporting as required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.