Senior UI Fullstack Developer
- Jul 14, 2021
Senior UI Full Stack Developer - Global Investment Bank looking for an outstanding candidate with advanced knowledge using Java, Angular and Microservices Role: Senior UI Full Stack Developer Duration: 6 months initial with view to extend IR35 Type: Inside, PAYE Rate: UP TO £650 per day (depending on experience) - not including statutory deductions Location: Bournemouth
My client is a global investment bank looking for a team of Senior UI Full Stack Developers to work on their payment platform. This is an amazing opportunity to join a global brand on an exciting project working within an agile team and responsible for mentoring and giving oversight to fellow UI Developers. You will be involved in a major programme focusing on an internal payments platform, and will be overseeing the entire software development lifecycle, from designing the Microservices architecture to creating and running unit tests. You will get the opportunity to liaise with various stakeholders across the business and will get the opportunity to gain valuable insight into different areas of the organisation. Role responsibilities
- Work effectively in a cross-org environment
- Develop and improve existing software.
- Create and implement handover documents
- Work efficiently in high pressure and time sensitive environments to meet deadlines with all work completed to company quality standards
- Experience working with Java and Angular
- Experience in building UI
- Understanding of No-SQL database technologies
- Proven experience across the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience working on high performance platforms which have low latency/response times
If this role sounds perfect for you, please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 0207 092 0139 / 07738090381
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.