Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
I have been instructed on a Pricing Manager opportunity with a large and well established insurer located on the south coast. This role would suit an experienced Pricing Analyst looking to step up to a Pricing Manager position, or an established Pricing Manager looking for a new challenge or relocation. Your focus will be on the home and motor personal lines.
The role will report directly into the Head of Technical Pricing and will involve managing a team of two Analysts to deliver effective and intelligent pricing solutions to the business. You will be responsible for the production and review of GLM models as well as the analysis of underwriting performance and presenting recommendations to senior management.
- Proven background in GI pricing.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a mathematical, scientific or statistical subject.
- Ability to report on complex data using statistical tools and GLM modelling techniques.
- Experience using EMBlem and RADAR would be advantageous.
- Confidence to present and report on information to senior management, stakeholders and other departments.
- The ability the effectively manage a team and develop more junior members of staff.
Salary up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits.