The primaryfunction of the role is to work as part of the Corporate Investment BankInformation Architecture team providing development support in order to deliverand maintain components and tools that deliver to the wider function of DataManagement.
InformationArchitecture and Data Management continues to be a critical element to deliveringon our business objectives and it's something that is required in order tosupport the reduction of costs, lowering risk, increasing performance andenabling the transparency of business performance and client satisfaction.There are a number of associated objectives required of our InformationArchitecture and Data Management function.
- Create and maintain accurate, complete and consistent governed Data Modelswith lineage and implementation traceability metadata
- Collaboration to create, maintain, govern and use Controlled Vocabulariesand Data Souring Contracts with our Business Partners and the Chief Data Office
- Actively engage with development teams to use Information Architecture aspart of the development process and the deliverables
- Incrementally standardize and simplify the Data and Information Architecturethrough the rationalization and reduction of interfaces and databases
- Deliver to firm-wide, CIB and sub-LOBs Data Policy and Standards (such asthe System of Record and Authoritative Data Sourcing registration and JPMCBusiness Data Taxonomy)
- Contribute towards the incremental delivery of the Data Strategy (forexample building out of the Shared Data Platform and common data components)
- Work with other teams across JPMC to order to coordinate on data quality,data usage and delivery (Reference Data, Data Science, Finance, Risk andRegulatory)
- Standardize and innovate Data Management, Analytics and BusinessIntelligence Technology in accordance with Reference Architectures
Working in Architecture means you'll useyour passion for technology to interpret the firm's business strategy andtranslate it into target-state Architecture. Working collaboratively in teamsto deliver innovative solutions, you'll put your analytic and creative thinkingskills into practice every day. Plus, you'll participate in ongoing learningand professional development activities, with the goal of not only improvingyourself and your team, but advancing your career.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
- Experience with at least onegeneral purpose programming language, and at least one area of technicalarchitecture
- Proficient in eitherapplication, data, or infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Ability to work collaborativelyin teams, build meaningful relationships, and communicate in team settings togain a shared understanding of strategy and goals
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.