Corporate - Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting - Associate - Bournemouth
Corporate - Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting - Associate Job Description Department Description:
Corporate Risk Management, within the Firm-wide Risk Management organization, is led by the Risk CFO. The group is responsible for Risk Governance, Risk Reporting, Risk Middle Office, and other strategic initiatives related to risk. Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting, a group within Corporate Risk Management, is responsible for analyzing and reporting the credit exposure in the Corporate & Investment Bank ("CIB") and Wholesale portfolio to the CIB and Wholesale Chief Credit Officer, his global management team, and the Risk Committee of the Board of Directors. There is a critical need to ensure all levels of risk management of the firm, including the CEO and Chief Risk Officer, can use the information provided to understand and manage the business in a timely and effective manner.
The team interacts and partners with Credit Risk Management, Finance and Business Management, Middle Office and Credit Risk Technology. Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an Associate role, with a heavy analytical nature and requires the ability to have a conceptual conversation with the business and turn that into a high quality end-product with appropriate analytical commentary. Additionally, the right candidate must understand and challenge the numbers, and be able to tell the story behind them. Key responsibilities are as follows
Qualifications Candidate Profile:
- Production and analysis of board-level and senior risk management reports and presentations.
- Delivery of both tactical and strategic enhancements to relevant processes and reports
- Assist in the development and standardization of Risk Reporting across LOBs (e.g. Corporate and Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Asset Management, Private Bank)
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
AboutJ.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
- Experience on similar position
- Understanding of credit risk (loans and derivatives)
- Understanding of credit risk reporting systems is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Business Objects
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with both process building and re-engineering
- Comfort with dealing with large data sets
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to listen well and influence others
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
- A self-starter who is organized and consistently meets deliverables
- Comfortable leading an initiative or playing a support role on the broader team
J.P. Morgan serves one of thelargest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations,institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in morethan 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial servicesfor consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transactionprocessing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow JonesIndustrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumersunder its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.