CTO - Public Cloud Technology and Services - Product Area Owner - VP
Product Area Owner Role
The Apollo Product Area Owner is a member of the Public Cloud Product Team and is responsible for one or more products that contribute to a product stream
The Apollo Product Area Owner is accountable for meeting customer and stakeholder needs within the goals and timescales established by the Public Cloud Product Team
The Apollo Product Area Owner is also a member of the agile team responsible for defining user stories and acceptance criteria
The Apollo Product Area Owner prioritizes the backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the integrity of the product Responsibilities
- Engages with and represents the stakeholders and customers for the Product
- Ensure the product delivers value to the target applications and associated development teams.
- Ensure the product delivers value to other stakeholders (for example, SRE and Cyber)
- Is an Apollo and AWS Product subject matter expert (SME) / specialist
- Manages the product backlog, ensuring:
- It is visible and understandable to all parties (stakeholders and developers)
- Is expressed in terms of customer value but also has sufficient technology definitions
- Has appropriate acceptance criteria that help define the scope of the user story
- Ensure collaboration and alignment is reached on the goals and timescales for the product within the Public Cloud Product Team.
- Work with the Public Cloud Product Team to define measures for the ROI of the product.
- Definition of Ready: clearly expressing Product Backlog items and ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Define the scope of the product with phased deliveries where appropriate.
- Identify and manage product risks and dependencies - escalating to the Public Cloud Product Team where necessary.
- Collaborate with all Product Area Owners and the Public Cloud Product Team to help manage priorities and scope.
- Collaborate with the Product Area Owners to define metrics from the product delivery teams to help track progress and inter-team dependencies.
- Collaborate with the Tech Leads to gather metrics, inputs, and impediments from the feature teams to help track progress on product developments.
- Develop a roadmap of product releases that support customer needs .
AboutJ.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
- Subject matter expert in the product area
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly collaborative work ethic
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organisational skills
J.P. Morgan serves one of thelargest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations,institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in morethan 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial servicesfor consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transactionprocessing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow JonesIndustrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumersunder its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.