CIB Resiliency - Resiliency Transformation Project Manager - Vice President
is a globalleader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most importantcorporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. Department Descr iption:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate& Investment Bank (CIB) is global leader across banking, markets andinvestor services. The world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With$18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, theCorporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. CIBResiliency covers Front Office, Operations, Technology and Corporate Functions; Jobdescription:
Inrecent months we have seen an increased level of regulatory focus globally onoperational resilience, with regulators challenging organisations to enhancetheir resiliency frameworks.
To that end, a centralisedCIB Resiliency Transformation Programme has been established, in order toenhance the CIB resiliency framework and operating model. The programme willlook to:
- Implement a Risk based approach to CIB resiliency
- EnhanceJPM's ability to respond to ever changing and more complex Resiliency,Resolution & Recovery events
- Driveefficiency and cost saving through reduction in assets, automation of testing,time spent in plans & run books
Thisrole includes responsibility for the management, development and execution ofspecific change initiatives within the global CIB Resiliency Transformation Programme, includingconsideration and identification of cross impacts with product, operations, technology,compliance, risk and other relevant partners.
Skills Required / To Be Developed:
- Projectmanagement of multiple streams of work supporting the wider Resiliencyprogramme
- Lead andcoaching team members
- Partnerwith key stakeholders in order to define and drive delivery of the future stateresiliency framework.
- Build andmaintain strong relationships with Business', Operations and Firmwide partners.
- Definitionand proposal of the future state resiliency framework.
- Project Management, experience leading programme workstreams end to end.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple streams of work at any given time
- Strong communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships
- Ability to troubleshoot and strong analytical skills required
- Analytical thinking - thinking through problems or situations in a systematic way
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support& adapt within a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record
- Ability to lead and work independently.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- E xperience in a regulatory, compliance or operational team is desirable.
- Able to demonstrate working in a control focused environment.
- Attested track record of working to deadlines, with accountability and responsibility for independent workload.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."