CIB Operations - DPS - Collateral Services Operations EMEA Regional Lead - Executive Director - Bournemouth
IB - Transaction Processing Manager - ExecutiveDirector - Collateral Services Operations - Bournemouth
The CollateralServices organization resides within Securities Services, providing a scalableend-to-end suite of collateral services across transaction types and assetclasses, offered through a custody- and clearing-agnostic platform, andsupported by an integrated high-touch client service model.
The Collateral ServicesOperations team provides collateral management of clients' derivatives exposuresin line with their ISDA Agreements, exposures on triparty repo, segregatedinitial margin and securities lending activity. On a daily basis, theteam liaises directly with the clients' market counterparts to agree collateralobligations and movements.
This vacancy isfor a strong Executive Director level candidate to work as a TransactionProcessing Manager leading the group's operations team in Bournemouth. The successful candidate will be expected to leadand manage the growth of the operations team, whilst partnering closely with globalpartners in Operations, Onboarding, Product and Sales teams. Key Responsibilities
The successful candidate will manage a team of circa60 people providing support for multiple collateral management clients acrossproducts and regions, with primary responsibility for EMEA. The candidate willhave a direct reporting line into the global operations lead and will bedirectly responsible for the day to day operations, including transactionprocessing, client service and risk management. The candidate will beresponsible for understanding the key metrics and risk components and lead theteam to meet the financial goals and objectives put forth by the business.
- Work with Partners in Sales, Client Services, Relationship Management, Operations and Product Management globally to drive the business forward
- Be responsible for identifying and developing long range or strategic planning for the Operations team
- Constantly challenge operating environment, identifying opportunities for improvement and executing
- Act as the interface between clients and their counterparties
- Be responsible for risk management to the business, including review and resolution of control issues
- Manage key performance and risk indicators (KPIs/KRIs) for the teams in location, with focus on continuous improvement of productivity and quality
- Regularreviews of procedures assuring new processes are documented and process gapsand risk areas are identified and remediated
- Beable to lead and manage multiple projects
- Be accountability for overall hiring and retention, as well as performance management and talent review processes
- Developand lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operationalchanges.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is preferred with typically 10 to 15 years' experience in operations management
- Experience of managing regional/global teams
- Knowledge of end to end technology lifecycle
- Promotes an inclusive work environment, respects individuals at every level
- Exemplifies the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Fosters an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and trends are anticipated and identified
- Applies a global and firmwide perspective in establishing direction for team
- Proven track record of managing senior stakeholders and exceeding complex objectives
- Builds/promotes a client centered organization
- Sufficiently knowledgeable of CIB functions to operate effectively in a multi-functional and cross LOB role
- Promotes partnership, encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos
- Challenges status quo
- Leverages a flexible leadership style
- Possess the ability to work on a diverse team with a diverse range of people
- Excellent verbal/written skills
- Knowledge of Segregated Initial Margin rules and currently regulatory environment in relation to Collateral Management (optional)