Duration: 6-months contract
- IT and Vendor Selection workstream/processes and engagement, requirements, and specification development.
- IT Project Manager and/with Procurement responsibilities.
- RFI - Request for Information
- RFP - Request for Proposal
- Prior experiences in/working in projects within Financial Services/Digital Banking/FinTech/Software Platforms/Applications and/or Customer Service software
- End to End IT Package - implementing this into the future model.
- Developing and resolving technical questions that may arise in terms of package fit for purpose and fit with client's IT environment
- Supporting the client's management of the RFP response and evaluation process, with several software vendors over a tight timeline
- Assisting the in-house IT and procurement teams to run the process and delivering an outcome (selected vendor), which includes demos/proof of concepts
- Assisting the in-house IT and procurement teams to run the process and deliver an outcome (selected vendor), this includes demos/proofs of concepts
- Develop and resolve technical queries in relation to requirements and hosting environment working with the core team, client's IT, team and vendor representatives
- Managing stakeholders within clients IT organization
- Business Design and PMO workstreams on a project to managing activities, priorities, and deliverables
- Consulting skills - analysis, project management, problem structuring and resolution, reporting and presentation preparation, and spreadsheet handling.
- Vendor evaluations and scoring as part of an RFP process