Fraser Carver are working with a reputable Corporate Finance firm with offices in the Midlands who are looking to hire a VP into their growing team. We are open to people coming from Investment Banking or a top tier Advisory firm who have strong execution skills and are keen to develop their career in a growing business. You must have lead advisory experience to be considered. Regional knowledge isn't a pre requisite so candidates who are London based who wish to move back to the Midlands would be welcome to apply.
We are looking for a VP for our expanding M&A team based in The Midlands. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team and performance-based compensation, in line with market standards. This is a great opportunity to work closely alongside Managing Directors across deal execution and origination.
Your task will include preparation of business documentations such as pitch books, teasers and information memorandums; advanced financial analysis incl. business plans, valuations and transaction structuring; transaction execution tasks e.g. coordination of due diligence processes, client and counterparty management; project management and junior team leadership; business development, identification of opportunities and relationship building.
- Degree from Top University
- Post graduate Degree, Chartered Accountancy or CFA looked upon favourably
- 6 + years of Advisory experience in Corporate Finance/ M&A
- Commitment to mid-market
- Experience in TMT/Generalist desirable
- Demonstrable sell-side deal experience
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple skills
- Professional fluency in English (oral and written) is a must as is unrestricted right to work in the UK without sponsorship.