HR Specialist - Consulting
- Location:Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:24 Feb 18
One of our clients a leading Big 4 Firm is looking to appoint an HR Specialist to join their ever growing HR Transformation Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the Midlands across a variety of industries with Tier 1 global clients as well as leading local organisations, delivering large scale transformation programmes and transforming the HR function through five key areas: Behavioural Change; HR Transformation and Technology; Organisation Design For Performance; Talent Management; and Workforce Intelligence.
As HR Specialist you will be working closely with other specialists and leading the delivery of learning solutions and behavioural change management related projects.
As HR Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of consultant
- Facilitating client HR and Change teams depending on the specific needs of the project
- Providing unique HR and change management advice
- Working closely with a variety of teams on delivering change projects
- Prior relevant HR and change management experience, ideally within consulting
- Experience in developing change management materials
- Ability to build rapport quickly and effectively and establish lasting client relationships
Salary: Hiring on multiple levels, up to £75,000 p.a.