Fraud Analytics Assistant Manager - Birmingham
Data Analytics Assistant Manager
Our client is one of the well respected and leading corporate finance consultancy businesses. We are on the search for a Data Analytics Assistant Manager for their team in Birmingham to provide a high quality of Data Analytics capability.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a well respected and rapidly growing finance consultancy business.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience with complex datasets at external clients and determine relevant data required for analysis
- Have experience in data matching; data profiling; data transformation; cluster analysis; linear regression
- Have exposure to business process analysis, financial control analysis or forensic investigation
- Have excellent communication skills
Key technical skills:
- Experience in using SQL suite of software including the ETL process
- Experience with data visualisation software (PowerBI preferred)
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity please either email myself (Ezgi Bas) on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 092 0166.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.