My client is a Global I.T Services Company and they are looking to add an Executive Client Director (ECD) to the Defence arm of their Practice. The ECD will be responsible for delivering high-quality digital solutions to one of their largest clients, whilst growing the portfolio financially through sales.
My client is a Gloabl I.T. Services Company and they are looking to add an Executive Client Director (ECD) to the Defence arm of their business. Ultimatley, this individual will be responsible for delivering high-quality dightial solutions to one of the largest clients in this area of the practic, with the aim of growing the account through sales.
As part of this end-to-end service the ECD will be accountable for delivering the Defence Account Business Plan, Finance Plan and the Opeations Plan, as they will be the first point of call for the client. As this person will be accountable for providing and delivering the solution in it's entirety they will have: Account Managers, Delivery Managers, Senior Ops Managers and a Fiancne team underneath them.
Other key responsobilties include:
- Leads, coordinates, and manages the long-term, consultative, C-suite Defence client relationship to become the client's trusted advisor.
- Establishes and manages, a program to achieve client service excellence.
- Presents pan-company Portfolio Meets or exceeds financial commitments.
- Exercises responsibility for growing the company's year over year share of wallet and shareholder return.
- Delivers technological and service delivery innovations that reduce costs and delight customers.
- Delivers on the company's contractual commitments, technical or process innovations, reduces costs and delight customers.
- Enforces a change management mechanism for requests outside the agreed scope.
- Ensures a strong governance framework and meeting cadence within the company and between the company and the customers.
- Leads all employees who provide services to the client, either directly or indirectly.
If this sounds interesting to you please give me a call on 0121 633 1660 or drop me an email on email@example.com