Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
- GBP38000 - GBP44000 per annum
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Warner Scott Recruitment
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and highly rated international accountancy firm as a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager based in their Birmingham office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and highly rated international accountancy firm.
The role offers a mix of compliance and advisory work for a range of corporate clients from OMBs and SMEs through to larger corporate FTSE 250 organisations.
You will be responsible for:
* Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
* Managing your own portfolio and providing tax advice to clients.
* Reviewing tax returns and computations.
* Supporting managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
Ideally you will possess some staff management experience.
You will need to have a strong background in Corporate Tax, be technically up to date
and have a relevant professional qualification: ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
The organisation offer a range of great benefits and excellent long term career progression.