Third Party Risk Data Analyst
Join us as a Third Party Risk Data Analyst
What you'll do
- Take on a new challenge in Third Party Risk Management and help us shape the future of our business
- You'll be helping to manage the analysis of complex third party risk data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with new technologies in third party risk management and data analytics
As a Third Party Risk Data Analyst, you'll be planning and providing high quality analytical input which will increase our understanding of third party risk exposure and inform future mitigation strategies. You'll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We'll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify third party risk insights in relation to critical outsource arrangements, emerging threats and any broader portfolio based outsource themes.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Performing extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis from various third party risk data sources
- Conducting and supporting analysis, identifying third party risk themes and trends
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of third party risk management analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current third party risk management business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance in order to validate analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
You'll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you'll need the ability to use core technical skills.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work