This role will offer you that next step from a Test engineer to a Test manager, or if you find that the services and products that you are helping manage are not floating your boat, and then read down below. This Test Manager role will allow you to be the main voice for this company's whole testing output, and you will be responsible for heading up software and products that have a direct impact on how some of the world's leading economies are run.
- This role is a no travel role, you will be in Belfast.
- This role will be mostly based around Test Automation, however manual testing is still required as well as some exposure to any main development language.
- It will pay a base Salary of £55,000 with a great package on top.
- Have been one of the world's leading Fintech organisations for a number of years now.
- Have been responsible for making Belfast one of the leading software hubs in Europe.
- Offer career progression that is hard to match within Belfast.
This Test Manager role with one of the Belfast's most established Fintech companies will allow you to;
- Be able to have a hands-on approach with your testing, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
- Be able to implement best practices within the Testing processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
- Build test automation tools that will help how they grow and expand their product/software range.
The most suitable Test Manager will have;
- Experience with leading test teams.
- Test automation experience
- Fintech experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Will be a quick 20/30 minute phone call
- Followed by a 1 stage f2f interview.
This role offers:
- A salary of £55,000 per year depending on experience.
- Healthcare, bonus, Pension, etc.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.